COVID-19 Tips for Holiday Gatherings
- Ask people who have been exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19) or show symptoms to stay home and join virtually.
- Limit the number of attendees as much as possible to reduce risk of exposure.
- Hold gatherings outside.
- Wear face coverings whenever people are not eating.
- Self-isolate for the weeks leading up to traveling to see family.
- Have plenty of hand sanitizer and hand soap available for hand hygiene.
- Keep people from different households at least 6 feet apart from each other, especially if inside and not wearing masks.
- Open windows and encourage air flow.