Parmesan Air Fried Shrimp
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, cleaned, tails optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, add shrimp and coat in olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (you may use real minced garlic here).
- For best flavor, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Toss parmesan cheese into bowl with the shrimp, this will create a breading.
- Add shrimp to fryer basket and set air fryer to 350 for 10 minutes. Shrimp is done when they are opaque, white, and pink. Serve immediately.