Fish Tacos with Avocado-Mango Salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- ⅔ cup finely chopped peeled ripe mango
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas (can be substituted for corn tortillas)
- Mix together the cumin, salt, paprika, chili powder and garlic and rub over the fish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to a hot pan.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, mango, green and red onions, cilantro, and lime juice to make salsa.
- Warm tortillas over a hot pan for 30 seconds on each side or until warm.
- Separate fish into pieces and divide evenly among tortillas.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of salsa on each taco.