Basil, Shrimp and Tomato Pasta with Feta
This recipe courtesy of Med Instead of Meds (https://medinsteadofmeds.com)
- 1 pound whole-wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, shells and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces (approximately ¾ cup) low-fat feta cheese
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil until pink.
- Add basil and grape tomatoes and sauté for additional two minutes until slightly wilted. Turn off heat.
- Add feta and stir.
- Serve shrimp, basil, tomatoes and feta over whole wheat pasta.