Air Fryer Ranch and Bacon Jalapeño Poppers (Keto Friendly)
- 6 fresh jalapeños
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup finely shredded cheese of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon dry ranch mix
- 6-12 slices bacon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Cut the jalapeños in half and scrape out the seeds and white ribs.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning (you may use whatever seasoning you like).
- Fill the jalapeños halves with the cream cheese mix.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap each half around the stuffed jalapeno.
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper over the top to taste.
- Lay the stuffed jalapeños in one layer in air fryer basket. Air fry at 380°F for 10-12 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the peppers are tender.
- Serve warm. You may use prepared ranch dressing for dipping.